MANUEL NANDE, Postdoctoral fellow, ESP
My current research development focus onto applied genetics to aquaculture bottlenecks of Octopus and its auxiliary cultures.
EDUCATION, FELLOWSHIPS & AWARDS
- 2015-present: Ph. D. research contract from University of Vigo.
- 2011-2015: Ph. D. project from University of Vigo, Spain.
- BSc. in Biological Sciencies from University of Vigo, Spain.
- Comparative study of age estimation in wild and cultured Octopus vulgaris paralarvae: Effect of temperature and diet
- SUPPLEMENTAL DATA. doi.org10.3389fphys.2017.00573
- Supplementary Material 1
- Prey Capture, Ingestion, and Digestion Dynamics of Octopus vulgaris Paralarvae Fed Live Zooplankton
- A workflow management system for early feeding of the European hake
- You Are What You Eat: A Genomic Analysis of the Gut Microbiome of Captive and Wild Octopus vulgaris Paralarvae and Their Zooplankton Prey
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF AGE ESTIMATION IN WILD AND CULTURED Octopus vulgaris PARALARVAE. EFFECT OF TEMPERATURE
- Effect of low salinity on survival and ingested food of the common octopus, Octopus vulgaris Cuvier, 1797
FOLLOW manuel’s worK